Sunday, September 16, 2007

It emerges

Another hour or so since the last post and I'm watching my final exposure as it spends its 1 minute in the developer solution. Joy! An image emerges. Not a very good one mind you ... but you can tell what it is. I needed to prove the process would work and that the pin-hole cameras can actually take a picture. Now we have some images including at least one successful one to talk about on Monday. A few hours of work and now I know basically what it will take for our cameras to work, and what might get in the way of a successful image. The best thing about being a teacher is how much I get to learn!

So, heading home with my proof of concept, I get a call on my fire pager for a motor vehicle accident. I've just spent the past hour dealing with that. Welcome to my life.

So, when you're in class listening to your teachers ... think about what goes into each lesson they prepare. Sometimes it's hours of work and a ton of missed sleep!!

I'll get the photo up tomorrow.

10 comments:

Zoe Wal said...

I'm glad at least one picture came out fairly well!

Alishander Magnusson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Case-K.jpn said...

I really want to know who's picture it is!

Alishander Magnusson said...

So it sounds like you've worked out a couple kinks in some camera designs? I can't wait to actually take some olde-style pictures with these cameras.

masonp said...

thats cool that you worked out the kinks

miles said...

The picture that came out was a blob of black and not too interesting. but your pictures are cool

Miranda said...

Just like alex i can't wait to adjust my camera and take some pictures.

C is for Carrie said...

My groups picture was pretty rad

Anonymous said...

So it sounds like you've worked out a couple kinks in some camera designs? I can't wait to actually take some olde-style pictures with these cameras.

Chelsea Ann said...

I'm really excited to adjust our camera and try to get some light in there!